Great news! PureGym Warrington Central has undergone a refurbishment
We have given it a new look and feel across the whole gym as well as upgrading areas such as:
- Larger free weights area with more equipment including new dumbbells as well as new Olympic incline and decline benches
- Brand new functional area including a multifunctional rig, prowler track and air assault bikes
- Improved studio with a new look and feel plus new equipment
- New cycle studio including new bikes
Get on board our great-value gym in Warrington because we are pulling out all the stops to make fitness fun, friendly and affordable.
Whether you’re an exercise novice, regular or fanatic we have something to suit your fitness needs. There are loads of reasons to become a member so if you like your gym to be open 24 hours with no contract commitment tying you down for the next year then you have found the right place.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Friday - 8PM-10PM
- Saturday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
View our 2 gyms in Warrington: Gyms in Warrington
Inside the gym
- Anthony Brooks Gym Manager
- Gareth Scott Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Exclusive brand discounts on Plus membership
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Over 220 pieces of top quality equipment
Just because we’re a cheap gym don’t think you’ll be sold short when it comes to kit. To help you achieve your fitness goals we have more than 220 top-quality pieces of equipment at every one of our 230+ gyms, so whether you like cardio classics like cross trainers, treadmills, cycles and steppers or get a big lift from weights we have something to get your body moving in the right direction.
Group fitness classes
And if you enjoy getting in shape in a friendly, group environment you can choose from more than 40 free fitness classes. Abs, legs, bums and tums are all catered for in our group sessions, but if you fancy something different try out a Les Mills combat class which takes its inspiration from selection of martial arts. Intrigued by tabata? Get the blood flowing and the heart pumping in this mixture of intense exercise and rest intervals in between.
If you like the sounds of what we have to offer become a member online and take advantage of a free induction from one of our instructors who will demonstrate how the equipment works and offer advice on the best exercise to suit your needs. But, if you’d like to try us out first simply book a day pass online - you won’t regret it!
Get 2.5 hours free parking* on site every time you visit. Just enter your CAR REG on the terminal inside of the Club each and every time you enter the Club, this signs you in for your 2.5 FREE parking*.
A member of staff will be able to help with any queries you have.
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop WA1 2PA into your SatNav and park for up to 2.5 hours in our free on-site car park. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
Warrington Central Bus Interchange is a five-minute walk away and there's a stop right outside the club.
Warrington Central train station is also just five minutes from the club.