If you’ve been searching high and low for a cheap gym in Sheffield that is perfect for your fitness and your finances then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve packed this gym in Sheffield (situated near Sheffield Hallam Uni) with top-quality kit and there are plenty of free fitness classes for you to enjoy. We're open 24 hours a day, membership is contract free and we have free on-site parking*.
View all of our Sheffield gyms: Gyms in Sheffield
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Helene Garnett Gym Manager
- Chris Shrimpton Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop S2 4BA into your SatNav and park in the free on-site car park for two-and-a-half hours by logging your car details on the pod in the foyer. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
The number 53 bus will drop you nearby at Park Hill on Granville Square
Sheffield train station is just five minutes away. And if you fancy a warm-up before you workout, there are bike racks in the main car park.