Looking for a gym in Croydon? PureGym Purley has all the ingredients you need to smash your health and fitness goals. We’ve transformed the former LA fitness club in the Royal Oak Centre on Brighton Road, kitting it out with over 220 pieces of the latest fitness equipment and a timetable of more than fifty free gym classes each week.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Friday - 8PM-10PM
- Saturday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
Inside the gym
- Stephen Learmouth Gym Manager
- Ashley Cole Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Did you know that weight training burns calories long after you finish working out? So you'll be pleased to hear that we're putting in a massive free weights area so you'll never have to queue for equipment.
FREE GYM CLASSES
Our packed timetable includes more than seventy gym classes each week and they’re all absolutely free. So no matter your age, ability or goal there’s a class for you.
HERE WHEN YOU NEED US
We're open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week meaning you can work out whenever you want.
JOIN ONLINE TODAY
You’re just a few clicks away from becoming our newest member. Visit our online joining page, select PureGym Purley from the drop down menu and enter your details. It’s as simple as that.
How to find us
There’s also bike racks outside the club if you’re feeling super fit. The nearest bus stop is Stop J on Brighton Road, across the road from the gym, where there’s a regular service from bus numbers 60, 166, 359, 407, 406 and N68. If you’re coming by tube, we’re a ten-minute walk from Purley Oaks station. Exit the tube station and walk towards Brantwood Road, then turn left onto Braemar Avenue. Turn right onto Allenby Avenue at Brighton Road and turn left. Keep right on Brighton Road and the club is on your left-hand side. The nearest train station is Purley Train Station (approx. a 15 minute walk).From the train station walk up Station Approach, turn right onto Whytecliffe Road South, another right onto Brighton Road and the club is on your right-hand side. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.