Searching for a new approach to exercise? Do your body and your pocket a big favour by getting down to our great-value gym in Preston which hits the right spots. Whether you’re making your first move towards a healthier lifestyle, exercise frequently or practically live in the gym, we have something to suit everyone and every body. We stand out from the rest because we offer 24-hour access in a safe environment and there is no contract when you become a member so you are free to come and go as you please.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Friday - 8PM-10PM
- Saturday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
Inside the gym
- Phil Stephenson Gym Manager
- Eve Middlehurst Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Plenty of quality kit
However, we’re confident you’ll want to stay because despite being a cheap gym we have more than 220 high-quality pieces of equipment throughout all of our UK gyms, so if you love cardio classics like cross trainers, treadmills or rowers; enjoy taking a spin on cycles or get a big lift from weights, we have something to suit your taste and abilities.
Over 50 free classes a week
If you love the buzz from working out in groups then check out our packed timetable where you will find more than 50 free classes every week. Try the demanding boot camp in which you could either be paired up or work as part of a team to get you past the winning post. Fancy something new? Get fighting fit with box fit, a cardio work-out which packs a punch despite being contact-free.
Join online today
Fitness and fun go hand in hand at our Preston gym, so become a member by joining online and you can kick start your new, healthy lifestyle with a free induction delivered by one of our qualified instructors at a time of your choosing. If you’d like to dip your toes in the water first book one of our day passes online and see what we have to offer.
How to find us
Alternatively, bus numbers 4, 4a, 4c, 40, 41, 59c, 125, 437, 584, 940 and 941 will drop you off in Frank Street in the city centre, which is a 10-minute walk. Preston train station is 20 minutes away on foot and eight minutes by bike. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.