And get these Plus benefits
Great News! Your gym has just been upgraded!
The upgrade includes:
Upgraded free weights with way more equipment including:
- Brand new dumbbells and plates
- Additional plate loaded equipment including a glute trainer, seated row, incline + decline Olympic bench
- Additional cable machines, leg extension, leg press, rear delt/pectoral fly machine
Brand new functional area with:
- a 4 bay lifting rig with platforms
- 12m double sled track
- X2 ski ergs, bike ergs and rowers
- Full accessory install (slam balls, wall balls, core bags, kettlebells, hip thruster bench, plyo boxes and soft benches)
- PT corner pod with accessories
Improved cardio & fixed pin with:
- Additional climbmills
- New rowers
New kit in the studio with new mats, step blocks and pump sets.
New spin bikes in the cycle studio.
Get your body moving in the right direction at our great-value gym in Northwich which welcomes everyone and every body. At PureGym Northwich we are open 24 hours so you can work out around your busy lifestyle day or night. Plus get all the latest fitness kit without being tied down to a long contract - all our monthly memberships are contract free, so you can cancel at any time. We also offer free parking*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Dom Johnson Gym Manager
- Alina Keegan Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
High quality kit to suit everyone
Don’t worry if you are new to exercise because we have something to suit all levels of fitness levels, whether you’re aiming to shed a couple of kilos, improve your general fitness or develop a perfectly sculpted physique.
We’d like to think you’ll be with us for a while though, because despite being a cheap gym we have more than 220 state-of-the-art pieces of equipment to keep your work-outs fresh and exciting. Bring colour to your cheeks on our cross trainers, treadmills, steppers and rowers or take a spin on our fantastic range of stationary cycles which provide computerised feedback to monitor your progress.
Free group exercise classes
If you prefer the buzz of working in groups take advantage of more than 50 free classes which range from the tough demands of a Les Mills body attack and boot camp to the relaxing body and mind experience of yoga and pilates which will improve flexibility and posture.
Our memberships are contract-free
Other gyms will tie you into a lengthy membership but we do things differently at PureGym. Our memberships are contract-free which means you’ll only ever pay one month at a time.
Join online and a free exercise induction awaits with one of our qualified instructors who will give you the low-down on the equipment and suggest the best form of exercise for your needs. If you want to try us out first then book a one-day pass online to experience what we have to offer.
How to find us
If you’re coming by car pop CW9 5LG into your SatNav and park in the free onsite car park, where there’s room for approximately 120 cars. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
The nearest bus stop is just a two-minute walk away on Station Road where there’s a regular service from bus numbers 2, 45, 45c and 289. Northwich train station is a five-minute walk away. As you leave the station turn right onto Pullman Drive, then turn right onto Middlewich Road, which turns into Station Road. At the roundabout take the second exit and you’ll see the gym on the left.
We also have bike racks right outside the main entrance if you fancy warming up with a spot of cardio before you workout.