Everyone and every body is welcome at our gym in Newtownabbey, whether you’re taking the first tentative steps on the exercise trail or treat marathons like a stroll in the park. If you want to work out at a great price and with loads of quality gear to help you reach your fitness targets then you have hit the jackpot at our 24/7 gym.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Friday - 8PM-10PM
- Saturday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
We have 6 gyms in and around Belfast. View all our gyms near Belfast.
Inside the gym
- Sean Keenan Gym Manager
- Juliet Brewer Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Open 24 hours
We’ll soon have you up and running because the benefits to joining our Newtownabbey gym are huge! We know you are busy bees which is why we are open 24 hours a day, so whether you are a night owl or an early bird you can hit the kit at any time you like in a safe environment.
Over 220 pieces of equipment
And because we know how much you hate inflexible deals there is no contract when you join PureGym, just a monthly membership, which means you are free to come and go as you please. We’d like to think you’ll stick around for a while, though, because despite being a cheap gym we are stacked with more than 220 state-of-the-art pieces of equipment. Get your body moving and your heart pumping on our cross trainers, treadmills, cycles and steppers or muscle in on our free weights area.
Over 50 free classes a week
Do you get a buzz from working out in a group environment? Take advantage of more than 50 free classes every week. For those that prefer a slower pace try our balance class which mixes yoga, pilates and tai chi.
Once you have joined online book a free induction with an instructor who will show you the ropes and recommend the best exercise to suit your needs. Check out the perks from members’ area on the website which has special offers and discounts from top brands and local businesses. If you want to try before you buy book a day pass and experience what we have to offer.
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop BT36 7BS into your SatNav and park in the free onsite car park where there’s room for 132 cars. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
Alternatively, bus numbers 2B, 2C, 2D, 2E, 2G and 2H will drop you off at the Abbey Shopping Centre, which is a five-minute walk away. If you’re coming by train, Mossley West train station is eleven minutes away by car and Belfast Central train station is thirteen minutes away.