Sign up with any membership type at London Greenwich and you'll get FREE immediate access to London Greenwich Movement as well. When you join you'll get 24/7 access, over 100 free group exercise classes and more than 480 pieces of the latest gym kit. So no matter where you are in Greenwich or how busy your schedule is, there's a gym nearby with a class about to start! We have a functional area and cycle studio, as well a free weights area and fitness studio!
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Callum Ingley Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop SE10 8JL into your SatNav and park in the pay and display bays on the road or the pay and display car park in front of the Premier Inn. The nearest free street parking is eight minutes away on Friendly Street. The club entrance is down an open-gated side alley - look out for the PureGym A-board.
The 177 bus stops right outside the club.
Greenwich Rail and DLR station is 4 minutes away and Deptford Bridge DLR is 3 minutes away.