And get these Plus benefits
We welcome everyone and everybody at our Livingston gym, whether you’re goal is to drop a few pounds, tone up, increase strength or improve general fitness. Not only do we have round-the-clock access so that you can work out whenever you want, there is also no contract when you become a PureGym member so you are free to come and go whenever you please. Free on-site parking* is available for the first 2.5 hours which leaves you plenty of time to get a good workout in!
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Ross Young Gym Manager
- Craig Newall Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Exclusive brand discounts on Plus membership
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
If you’re driving to the club our postcode is EH54 6GA and you can park for free in the on-site car park. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
There’s also a regular bus service at the bus stop behind the club on Alderstone road.
We’re just under 2 kilometres away from Livingston south train station.