PureGym Leeds Thorpe Park has everything you need to have fun as you reach your goal. From unlimited access to the latest and best gym kit and energising classes to enjoy with friends, to FREE parking* and contract-free memberships so you can stop at any time, PureGym Leeds Thorpe Park is the ideal choice for everybody.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Friday - 8PM-10PM
- Saturday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 4PM-10PM
Inside the gym
- Tom Wilde Gym Manager
- Ania Spivey Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Massive choice of kit
So we can offer you the very best gym experience, we've packed the gym with a wide range of high-quality equipment guaranteed to get your heart racing and blood pumping.
Want to take a class?
We offer a wide choice of fun classes included in your membership, such as Pure Cycle, Pure Combat and Pure Pump. No matter what your goal is, we have a session led by an inspirational instructor for you.
They did it. So can you!
Want to start working out today?
To make things easier for members, our joining process is 100% online. Simply select PureGym Leeds Thorpe Park on our joining page, fill out your details and we’ll send you your unique PIN giving you unlimited access to your new gym.
How to find us
Once we open, you'll find the gym in the new development within Leeds Thorpe Park called The Springs. We're located near to the Odeon cinema, Nando's, M&S, Next, TKMaxx and H&M which are also opening soon.
Getting to us couldn't be easier. If you come by car you can park for free in one of the 650+ spaces outside plus there's a regular bus service to Thorpe Park from bus numbers 8A, 8B and 19A. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
If you want to reap the benefits of leading a healthier, happier lifestyle, we're the perfect choice for you.