And get these Plus benefits
Everyone and every body is welcome at our gym in Coventry city centre, whether you’re new to fitness or are on the road to developing an ironman physique. As well as being low cost, we're open 24 hours, jam-packed with top-quality equipment and free fitness classes - and there’s no need to worry about contracts because we don’t have them! Our gym also free parking*.
View all of our gyms in Coventry: Gyms in Coventry
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Nick Kitching Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop CV1 3AZ into your SatNav and park in the Skydome Multi-storey where, as a member, you get two hours free. Limited spaces are available. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
Get any bus from the city centre to the stop outside Ikea.
We're a ten-minute walk from Coventry station.