WELCOME TO PUREGYM CHESHUNT BROOKFIELD SHOPPING PARK
If you’re looking for a new gym in the Cheshunt area, then be ready to look no further – PureGym at Brookfield Shopping Park! By being part of the UK’s favourite gym, you’ll have access to state-of-the-art facilities, classes included in your membership, all coming together with the aim of helping you achieve your goals. With contract-free memberships to suit any lifestyle, here at PureGym you can find memberships that suit you and your lifestyle.
You'll find us on Brookfield Shopping Park, next to Boots and Costa Coffee, where you can park for free*!
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours, please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Donovan Jordon Gym Manager
- Jay Madelaine Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing rooms with showers
- Free initial exercise induction
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Lots of classes
- Multi gym access
How to find us
By Car: Pop Brookfield Shopping Park into your SatNav. Come off the A10 follow the A1170 until you reach a mini roundabout. Turn on to the B156 Halfhide lane and follow until the traffic lights. Turn left on to the Tesco Extra retail park and follow the road around to find us. Free parking is available on site*.
*Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By Bus: The nearest bus stop is located on the retail park! Check your local services for the best routes and timings.
By Bike: Bike racks are available on the retail park, 100m away from the gym.
By Train: Cheshunt train station is approximately a 40 minute walk away.