Achieve your fitness goals at PureGym Chelmsford Meadows. We have a huge range of high quality kit and classes available, and are open 24 hours a day so you can work out however you want, whenever you want. Plus our memberships are contract-free, so you can join and leave whenever you want too.
We're conveniently located in the Meadows Retail Park, and PureGym members get 2 hours free parking* in the main Meadows pay and display car park.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Tiffanny Mollison Gym Manager
- Ryan Smith Assistant Gym Manager
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 2 Floors
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing rooms with showers
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Lots of classes
- Lots of great equipment
- Multi gym access
How to find us
By car: PureGym members get 2 hours free parking in the main Meadows pay and display car park. Simply validate your parking in the gym, near the stairs to the left of the entrance. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By bus: The 54, 56, 71C, 73 and 676 bus routes will drop you off at the Town Centre Tesco bus stop which is a two-minute walk away. Across the road from the shopping centre (about seven minutes from the gym) there are three bus stops which cater for 19 bus routes and the bus stops outside H&M serve over 30 bus routes.
By train: Chelmsford train station is situated just 0.5 miles away (10-minute walk) and there are bike racks at the front and back of the gym.