Not only is Canterbury a World Heritage Site, it's also the home of our fantastic gym! It doesn't matter if you're a gym pro or a gym newbie, PureGym Canterbury Sturry Road has the kit and classes you need to get fit, stay fit, and reach your fitness goal.
Our top class fitness team are on hand with advice and motivation when you need it most. Plus, we know you don't want to be tied into a lengthy contract so offer a range of monthly memberships so you can leave at any time.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Monday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Tuesday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Wednesday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Thursday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Friday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Saturday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-5AM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 10PM-5AM
View all our gyms located in Canterbury.
Inside the gym
- Ben Lambert Gym Manager
- Jack Watts Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
The best kit and more of it
Whether you prefer to get your heart pumping on the treadmill or work up a sweat lifting huge free weights, you're spoilt for choice at PureGym Canterbury Sturry Road. We've filled the gym with an enormous range of the best gym equipment so you'll never have to queue and you'll always have something new to try.
Free classes for everybody
PureGym Canterbury offers a wide variety of group exercise sessions to achieve your fitness goals. You can take your pick from over 50 free classes every week designed for all ages and fitness levels.
You can become our newest member today by signing up online. You’ll then receive your unique PIN giving you unlimited access to the gym, and we'll invite you in for a free gym induction and to discuss your fitness goal with the team.
How to find us
You'll find us on the Marshwood Close Retail Park on Marshwood Close, near to Argos and opposite Asda. If you're driving to the gym, our postcode is CT1 1DX and you can park for free onsite or across the road in the Asda car park. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
Alternative methods of getting to us include bus (the nearest stop is two minutes away on South Street); park and ride (a 13-minute walk away) or bike (there are bike racks outside Argos).