PureGym Bristol Harbourside
And get these Plus benefits
Workout whenever you want at our cheap gym in Bristol as we're open 24/7. Whether you're new to working out in the gym or a gym pro, our Bristol Harbourside gym is packed with high quality kit ranging from free weights to fixed resistance machines and cardio machines. If you like to train with friends or in a group, we also have 50 free fitness classes running every week.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
View all our Bristol gyms: Gyms in Bristol
Inside the gym
- Mike Alvis Gym Manager
- Simon Mukulumani Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Exclusive brand discounts on Plus membership
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Get more with a
All the benefts of a
Core membership plus:
- Bring a guest up to 4 times a month
- Freeze your membership anytime
- Bigger discounts on brands
- Multi Gym Access
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop BS1 5LL into your SatNav and park in the pay and display Millennium Square car park, which is adjacent to At-Bristol and open 24 hours a day. The car park has 24 hour on-site security and CCTV monitoring, parking for 550 cars and disabled parking next to the main vehicle/pedestrian entrance and lifts.
Get the 352, 353, 354, 357, 358, 359, 361, 362, 363, 902, 903, X1 or X54 bus to Anchor Road.