We're devoted to helping people in local communities have access to the best health and fitness experience at an affordable price. That's why we've introduced a brand new PureGym Local in Bridgwater. The gym is equipped with all your fitness needs right on your doorstep. From the finest high-quality kit and energising group exercise classes to a passionate fitness team primed to inspire and motivate, PureGym Bridgwater is the perfect choice for any fitness goal. We also offer free parking*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Ian Lowe Gym Manager
- Alexandra Nicoara-Rus Assistant Gym Manager
- Kelly Smith Fitness Coach
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 2 Floors
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Over 160 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment
- Dumbbells up to 40kg
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
To get into PureGym Bridgwater simply enter your access PIN into the keypad next to the outside doors and press ‘OK’. You must enter your PIN on every visit so we know exactly who’s coming into the gym. When exiting, enter your PIN again into the signposted keypad and press ‘OK’.
We know everyone is different. That's why we filled the gym with a range of kit from the top fitness brands so you can discover what works best for you and create your own workouts.
Add a touch of spice to your time in the gym with a fun and effective class. There are dozens of weekly classes included in our memberships, including Pure Cycle, Pure Bootcamp and Pure Legs Bums and Tums.
Get inspired online
From free workout videos and nutritional recipes to healthy living insights and inspirational members stories, the PureGym blog is packed full of tips and advice to fast track your success.
Not only are our memberships great value, they’re also contract-free. This means you pay one month at a time and can stop at any time - no catch, no commitment! Want to get started? Then head to our joining page.
How to find us
*Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.