PureGym Bournemouth Mallard Road Retail Park has everything you need to reach your fitness goal; whether that’s to tone up, lose weight or improve strength. Plus we're open 24 hours a day so you can workout when you want.
What’s inside? Cardio and resistance machines, free weights, functional area and exercise and cycle studio. Plus, there is a wide range of fitness classes per week (included in your membership at no extra cost).
We've hired a team of Personal Trainers too. Find out how to book a PT session.
The gym is next door to ALDI at the Mallard Road Retail Park.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Monday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Tuesday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Wednesday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Thursday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Friday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Saturday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-5AM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 10PM-5AM
Plus there is free parking within the retail park*
* Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
Inside the gym
- Ben Searle Gym Manager
- Helen Finnegan Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing rooms with showers
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Lots of classes
- Lots of great equipment
- Multi gym access
Everybody welcome at the UK’s favourite gym
We welcome everyone regardless of gender, sexuality, size, age, ethnicity or ability. Our gyms are friendly, supportive and judgement free spaces where everybody can come in, work out and leave feeling good.
Classes included in your membership
A wide choice of classes are included in your membership at no extra cost. Check out our class page for more info.
Our flexible gym memberships are contract-free, so you can cancel anytime. And if you move, you can change gyms, no problem.
Workout whenever you want
We're open 24 hours a day, so you can workout whenever you want.
Join PureGym Bournemouth Mallard Road Retail Park
You can sign up right now. Go to our joining page, select PureGym Bournemouth Mallard Road Retail Park from the drop-down menu and fill out your details, then we'll send you your PIN.
How to find us
By car - On Castle Road (A3060) head south at Yeaoman’s Way Roundabout onto Mallard Road and take 1st left.
By bus - Located on Castle Lane West, buses are 2, 3, 6h, 14, 15, 20, 88, m1. From the bus stop walk towards the roundabout and turn right onto Mallard Road, the gym is on the left.
By train - Bournemouth Train Station is 2.3 miles away. From the station, walk north-west towards Beechey Road. Turn right onto Beechey Road. Turn right onto Lowther Road. Turn left onto St Leonard's Road. Turn right onto Richmond Park Rd/A3049. Turn left onto Howard Road. Go straight on at the roundabout. Turn right onto Mallard Close. Turn left onto Mallard Road. Turn right, then right again. Then slight left into the retail park where you will find the gym.