PureGym Birmingham Maypole contains a fantastic range of state of the art equipment set out over 2 floors, free gym classes and a friendly and helpful fitness team.
Located at Sainsbury's Maypole, you can come in and work out at a time to suit you as we're open 24/7, plus all of our memberships are contract-free, so you're free to stop at any time. We look forward to helping you get fit and feel great at PureGym Birmingham Maypole. We also offer free parking*.
View our 10 gyms in Birmingham: Gyms in Birmingham
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Jim Robinson Gym Manager
- Moss Hussain Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Recover with a daily massage
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Over 2 Floors
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Fantastic offers and discounts available to print out from our members area
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Huge range of gym kit
No matter what your fitness goal is, we've got the best kit to help you kick start your healthier lifestyle. From cardio and fixed resistance to free weights and functional, there's something for all ages and abilities.
Fancy a sports massage at PureGym?
We now have state-of-the-art sports massage chairs in our gym which use heated water to apply constant pressure, at a level you want on the whole body or where you need it most. Reduce your recovery time and any muscle tension you have so you can train and relax like pro. To enjoy our sports massage chairs, you can either pay £6 extra a month or upgrade to Extra membership for just £6 extra a month and enjoy the chairs and additional benefits, such as booking classes 14 days early, bringing a friend for FREE up to 4 times a month, multi-gym access and more!
Free gym classes
Our members can choose from over 50 free gym classes each week designed to help you tone muscle, burn fat, and stay motivated by working out in a group environment with like-minded people.
No contracts, no problem
We know you don't want to sign up for a lengthy contract. That's why we prefer to let you keep control of your fitness journey with a range of contract-free options where you'll pay just one month at a time.
To pledge your future fitness to PureGym Birmingham Maypole click here to become our newest member. It only takes a few minutes, then you’ll receive your unique PIN so you can access the club and start working out.
How to find us
- Catch the 50 from Bournville, Cotteridge, Stirchley, Mosely & Kings Heath
- Catch the 49 from Shirley
- Located 2 miles from Shirley train station
- Located 2 miles from Wythall train station
- Located 2.5 miles from Yardley Wood train station
- Located 2.5 miles from Kings Norton train station
*Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.