Wanting a new gym that offers state of the art equipment with in addition to contract-free memberships that are designed to suit you and your lifestyle? Then be ready to look no further than PureGym Bath Victoria Park! Join in at the UK’s favourite gym where we are well equipped to help you achieve your goals 24 hours of the day, 7 days a week, whether this is from classes included in your membership to over 220 pieces of kit ready for you to use. You’ll find us situated opposite Victoria Park, on Upper Bristol Road, you can park for free on site!*
View our gyms in Bath: Gyms in Bath
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours, please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
Inside the gym
- Isa Martinez Gym Manager
- Connor Withers Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing rooms with showers
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Lots of classes
- Multi gym access
How to find us
By Car: Pop BA1 3AT into your SatNav and follow directions to Upper Bristol Road, you’ll find us opposite the playground at Victoria Park! There is free parking available on site*.
*Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By Bus: The nearest bus stop is located at the Park Lane stop, 100 metres from the entrance to the club. This stop is serviced by the following buses: 4 Bathcity, 4a, 4b, 19, 20, 21 Park & Ride, 37, 39 aquae, 716, A4 Air Decker and X39 aquae.