PureGym Andover is a vibrant and motivating gym with equipment for every type of workout. There is a large free weights area, fixed resistance machines, a class studio, cardio equipment, functional space, a cycle studio and stretch areas.
Fitness classes are included in your membership, and there’s one for every ability and workout goal.
PureGym Andover is part of Andover business park, next door to Travelodge and the Army Headquarters.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Monday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Tuesday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Wednesday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Thursday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Friday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Saturday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-5AM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 10PM-5AM
We're pleased to have opened this gym but please note that the opening hours and class availability are subject to change. Opening hours information can be found on your gym’s homepage and information about classes is on your gym’s classes page.
Inside the gym
- Sarah Leonard Gym Manager
- David Bolton Assistant Gym Manager
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing rooms with showers
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Everybody welcome at the UK’s favourite gym
We welcome everyone regardless of gender, sexuality, size, age, ethnicity or ability. Our gyms are friendly, supportive and judgement free spaces where everybody can come in, work out and leave feeling good.
Open 24 hours
PureGym Andover is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Perfect for early birds and night owls.
Our flexible gym memberships are contract-free, so you can cancel anytime. And if you move, you can change gyms, no problem.
Classes included in your membership
A wide choice of classes is included in your membership at no extra cost. Check out our class page for more info.
Nervous about joining a gym?
If you’re new to using a gym or just need a refresher, then you can book an induction to learn how to use equipment.
Join PureGym Andover
To join, simply click on the join button at the top of the page, select PureGym Andover from the drop-down menu and fill out your details. Then you can get started straight away.
How to find us
By car: Head south-west towards Charlton Roundabout and take the 3rd exit onto Churchill Way. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto A343. At Hundred Acre Roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Monxton Road. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Hawker Siddeley Way.
Free onsite parking is available for members. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
By train: Andover Station is 1.6m away. Walk north on Hawker Siddeley Way, at the roundabout, take the 1st exit. Turn left onto Monxton Road, and then slight right towards Monxton Road.
By bus: The nearest bus stop is 0.5m away on Gregorys Corner (outside Aldi). Buses 5 and Activ8 stop here.