The gym includes a large free weights area, a functional area with varied equipment, fixed resistance machines and more. There is equipment for every type of workout as well as lots of classes suitable for every ability.
Memberships are flexible so you can cancel or switch gyms whenever you like. And you don’t pay extra for fitness classes; they’re all included in your membership.
PureGym Aldershot is part of Westgate leisure park next door to Nando’s and Pizza Express.
Please note un-staffed hours are the following:
- Monday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Tuesday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Wednesday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Thursday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Friday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-12AM
- Saturday - 12AM-5AM, 10PM-5AM
- Sunday - 6AM-8AM, 10PM-5AM
Plus members get 3 hours free parking in the retail park*
* Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
Inside the gym
- Max Baker Gym Manager
- Laura Ann Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Rehydrate with Sports water
- Dumbbells up to 50KG
- Free Wi-Fi
- Olympic weightlifting platform
- Functional RIG
- Plate loaded kit available
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing rooms with showers
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Lots of classes
- Lots of great equipment
- Multi gym access
Everybody welcome at the UK’s favourite gym
We welcome everyone regardless of gender, sexuality, size, age, ethnicity or ability. Our gyms are friendly, supportive and judgement free spaces where everybody can come in, work out and leave feeling good.
Open 24 hours
PureGym Aldershot is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Perfect for early birds and night owls.
Our flexible gym memberships are contract-free, so you can cancel anytime. And if you move, you can change gyms, no problem.
Classes included in your membership
A wide choice of classes are included in your membership at no extra cost. Check out our class page for more info.
Join PureGym Aldershot
You can sign up right now. Go to our joining page, select PureGym Aldershot from the drop-down menu, fill out your details and we'll send you your PIN.
How to find us
By car: The gym is close to three main roads, Wellington Avenue (A323) to the north and west, Alexandra Road to the south and Barrack Road/Princes Way to the east.
Use this address: Westgate, Aldershot, GU11 1WG
By train: Aldershot Rail Station is a 15 minute walk away. Turn right towards Princes Way, then turn left onto Grosvenor and left again onto Birchett Road.
By bus: The nearest bus stop is Barrack Road (stop K) – buses 4, 5 and 418 stop here. And Princes Hall (stop G) – buses 1, 7, 10 and 441 stop here.