Sweet potato fajita recipe
Looking for a easy veggie meal to make? Try this sweet potato fajita tray bake meal for lunch or supper. All you'll need to make this meal is to prep the ingredients and let it bake in the oven! Simple.
Packed full of veggies, this is a great meal to help increase your veggie intake. This recipe also can be a for meal prepping if you want to cook this ahead and save time.
- 20 sprays of fry light
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 large red onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 bags of microwavable basmati rice
- 2 avocados
- 1tsp each of chilli powder, cumin, ground coriander, salt, pepper, garlic powder, oregano.
- 20 sprays fry light
- 1 lime
- 40g feta cheese
- fresh coriander
- Tupperware boxes
- Pre heat oven to 200 degree C.
- Start by making your homemade fajita seasoning. Mix together 1tsp each of chilli powder, cumin, ground coriander, salt, pepper, garlic powder and oregano.
- Slice your sweet potato, peppers and onion to similar sizes and place on a baking tray mixed together.
- Sprinkle over all of your fajita seasoning along with 20 sprays of fry light.
- Mix all of the veggies together so they are covered in the seasoning.
- Pop into the oven for 20-25 minutes, giving them a shake half way through.
- Serve with whatever sides you prefer for your food prep. You could try rice, avocado, salad, homemade salsa or a few nacho crisps! The choice is yours. Enjoy!