Turkey Burger Recipe With Guacamole
Make a delicious burger at home with this easy turkey burger recipe served with light and creamy guacamole!
Turkey Burger Recipe Ingredients
- 400g turkey mince
- 1tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 white onion
- 1 red chilli
- 85g breadcrumbs
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Lime
- 1 Red Onion
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- Bunch of fresh coriander
- 4 Sourdough buns
How to make a turkey burger
- Finely dice the red chilli and white onion for your burgers.
- Mix with the turkey mince, Worcestershire sauce, breadcrumbs and mold in to four burgers.
- Heat a griddle pan to a medium heat and spray with fry light, add on the burgers and cook for around 5-6 minutes each side.
- Whilst the burgers are cooking, dice the red onion, cherry tomatoes and avocado.
- Mash together with the juice of one lime and fresh coriander.
- Toast the bread, add in the burger and top with the juicy guacamole!
For more quick recipe ideas like this check out our Nutrition section