Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
Tender on the inside and crispy on the outside with just the right kick of garlic - this easy stuffed chicken recipe won't fail to impress.
Watch the video to see how to make it step-by-step.
Stuffed Chicken Breast Ingredients
- 150g chicken breast
- Fry light spray
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp light cream cheese
- 20g grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp light mayonnaise
- 30g fresh spinach
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 sweet potato
Stuffed Chicken Breast Method
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Add in sweet potato wrapped in tin foil. Set the oven timer for 30 minutes.
- Add the paprika, salt and garlic powder to a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Place chicken onto chopping board and drizzle over some oil, then sprinkle the seasoning mixture evenly over both sides.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of the chicken breast. Try your best not to cut through the other side.
- Add cream cheese, Parmesan, mayonnaise, spinach and a finely chopped garlic clove to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Stuff this mixture into the chicken breast.
- Fry on either side to seal the chicken breast until golden.
- Then place into a small dish and bake for 15-20 mins until cooked through.
- Your potato and chicken should be ready at the same time.
Discover more healthy recipes to try here.