Pepperoni And Peppers Tortilla Pizza Recipe
Are you someone that craves pizza for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Our pepperoni and peppers tortilla pizza is the perfect recipe for when you want a light meal that is made in minutes.
Swapping a dough base for a tortilla wrap cuts down the calories and carbs, and drastically reduces the time needed for prep and cooking. This recipe takes under 15 minutes to make from start to finish, so it's perfect for those days when you don't feel like cooking.
We've topped this pizza with pepperoni and peppers to give a sweet and salty flavour, but you can swap these out for any meats and veg you fancy.
- 1 TBSP. Tomato Sauce
- Sliced and grated mozzarella
- Spread the tomato sauce over the tortilla
- Evenly distribute the sliced mozzarella and pepperoni on top of the sauce
- Throw on a handful of chopped peppers
- Add some grated mozzarella
- Place in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 10 mins
Sharing with friends or family? Why not make our egg and rocket tortilla pizza and go halves? Or check out our other pizza recipes for more ideas.