Lemon Blueberry Protein Pancake Recipe
Get an added boost of protein with our easy protein-pancake lemon blueberry pancakes. Fluffy and delicious, our protein pancakes, made with banana and oats are great for breakfast or a post-workout snack.
Price per portion: £1.22
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
To make the pancakes you will need:
- 2 bananas
- 150g oats
- 6 eggs
- 40ml semi skimmed milk
- 4 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 lemon zested
- 180g blueberries
- 4 tbsp 0% fat Greek yoghurt
- 4 tsp maple syrup
- Add bananas, oats, eggs, milk, protein powder, baking powder and lemon juice to a blender and blitz until a smooth pancake batter is formed.
- Heat a frying pan with low calorie oil spray and then add 1 ladle or 2 tbsp of pancake batter to the pan at a time, flattening into a circle shape.
- Add a couple of blueberries to the pancake and a sprinkling of lemon zest.
- When the pancake starts to bubble, flip, and cook for 30-60 seconds on the other side.
- Remove from the pan and repeat until all the pancake batter is used.
- Keep pancakes warm until some tin foil, whilst cooking the rest.
- Top with remaining blueberries, 1 tbsp Greek yoghurt and a drizzle of maple syrup.