Fruity Frozen Yoghurt Lollies Recipe
Cool down from the heat this summer with these healthy, homemade frozen yoghurt lollies.
Creamy and delicious, our frozen yoghurt lollies are loaded with strawberries, kiwi and blueberries and have less than 6g of sugar each.
Price per portion: 36p
Prep time: 10 mins
Set Time: 3 hours in the freezer (minimum)
- 125g full fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 50g blueberries
- 50g strawberries, sliced
- 50g kiwi, peeled and diced
- Mix Greek yoghurt, protein powder and maple syrup until smooth.
- Add 1 tsp of the yoghurt mixture to an ice lolly mould followed by a mixture of the fruit.
- Tap the mould down to help the mixture reach the bottom of the casing and repeat until filled.
- Place in the freezer for a minimum of 3 hours, preferably overnight.
- When ready to eat, bring out the freezer and leave to thaw 5 minutes before serving.