How to make the perfect Pad Thai
Make restaurant quality Pad Thai noodles at home with this super quick and easy to follow recipe. Watch the video below to see how it’s made and give this recipe a try!
- 200g Straight to Wok Rice Noodles
- 100g Frozen Peas
- 100g Chicken
- 100g Cooked Prawns
- 100g Bean Sprouts
- 2 Spring Onions
- 2 Eggs
- 3tbsp Peanuts
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- Fresh Coriander
- Toast the peanuts in a pan on a medium temperature until golden.
- Cook the chicken on a pan or in a wok if you have one and then add the noodles in.
- Fry the prawns, chicken and noodles together. Then add the peas, beansprouts and spring onions.
- Push the mixture to one side and add in the egg, scrambling it gently.
- Toss in chopped peanuts, sriracha hot sauce and soy sauce.
- Dress with coriander to serve.
568 calories per portion