High Protein Chocolate Mocha Frappe Recipe
Level up your protein shake and get a kick of caffeine with our delicious Chocolate Mocha Frappe, packed with 15g protein and only 135 kcals.
Indulge without the calories in a rich coffee base, sweet and creamy chocolate, topped with light whipped cream.
Coffee shop frappes can be loaded with empty calories and heaps of sugar, making them better suited for a one-off treat than an everyday fix.
Our healthier, high protein, homemade chocolate mocha frappe taste just as good but is full of protein to support your muscles and help you stay on track with your fitness goals. You can read more about the benefits of a high protein diet in one of our previous blogs.
- 50ml coffee
- 50ml milk
- 15g chocolate protein powder
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- Handful of ice
- 12g low fat squirty cream
- Make up your coffee – either with granules, capsules or a cafetiere – and then take 50ml of the brewed coffee and add into the blender
- Add all the other ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Add the frappe to a glass and top with fresh squirty cream
Want more high protein recipes to help you on your fitness journey? Try our Sticky Sesame Chicken packed with 39g protein or our Chocolate Orange Protein Flapjacks with 23g protein.