Friday Night Fake Away | Salt & Pepper Chicken
Fancy a stir fry that is tasty and healthy at the same time? Try this high protein salt and pepper chicken recipe instead. It also makes for a good meal prep too!
Salt & Pepper Chicken
- 1/2 TBSP. Chinese 5 Spice
- 1 TBSP. Sweetener
- 1 TBSP. Chilli Flakes
- 1 TBSP. Ground White Pepper
- 1 TBSP. Sea Salt
- Sunflower oil
- 6 Chicken Thighs
- 1/2 onion
- 1/2 chilli
- 3 spring onions
- 1/2 red pepper
- Mix together seasonings in a bowl with a drizzle of sunflower oil
- Use the mix to season the chicken
- Bake chicken at 180 degrees for 30 mins
- While the chicken cooks, chop the vegetables and cook in pan on medium heat
- Take chicken out of the oven and add to the pan, cooking for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Serve on a plate and enjoy!
Nutritional value per serving:
- Calories - 337
- Protein - 52g
- Carbs - 7g
- Fats - 11g
Want more healthy, quick and tasty recipes to try? Check out our other recipes here.
Fancy something a bit more indulgent? Check out our Healthy Tortilla Pizzas recipe
For more food inspo, check out these recipes: