Hey! I am PT Kal .
In my 8+ year fitness experience I have began through a fat loss journey in which I have lost from 126kg to 91kg (35kg), I have then built up weight in muscle to have my body at a healthy and strong level which has resulted me not only to feel strong and active but very fit and healthy. I have learnt that keeping your body strong and working your muscles correctly will always use your body-fat through training, keep your joints strong, improve your flexibility and help you live a long life.
With my methods I find that training and working towards your goal with me helping you very effective as well as something that you can really come to enjoy too! My intention as a Personal Trainer is to make sure that your goals are met, evaluated and improved. - Simple
Before committing the first session with me is offered complimentary in which we can consult about your goals , how I would help and what sort of training we would do!!
Through my work as a PT my clients have always developed - on top of their results achieved - significantly more confidence in themselves, enjoyment and passion towards fitness and training and more happiness and mental release. I can promise this as myself I have and still experienced this through my own journey and through many of my other clients. As one of my Clients I can promise you that I will not be a PT that will only be your PT in the time that we train together, as my Client you're my client 24/7, any time you need some guidance I am just a message or phone call away!
What can I offer you as a PT?
- Bespoke 1 on 1 as well as 2+ / group personal training sessions ( hourly/half-hourly)
- Block/bulk rate sessions - discounted costs for seasons bought in advance
- 24/7 Message/WhatsApp support for any queries and advice
- Brilliant diet and nutrition tips tried and tested to support both fat loss and muscle gain
- Tailored workout training routines planned out specifically for you.
- Bespoke plan
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Persistent motivation
- Postural correction
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 3 Personal Training
- First Aider qualified
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 3 Premier Global NASM PT qualified
- Level 3 Strength and Conditioning coach