I have worked here since the gym since it opened in 2011, and am now the longest-serving PT here, with over 15 years' experience in the industry.
Having trained as a gymnast and a footballer, I undertook a BTEC National diploma in sport before travelling around Australia participating in a variety of extreme sports. I then studied for a degree in Sports Therapy so I could help others recover quickly and get back to being fit and playing sport.
All my clients receive a bespoke training programme and nutritional advice to enable them to achieve their individual goals and to make a positive, healthy and sustainable change to their life.
My goal is to coach and motivate you to achieve your fitness goals and become a better you. Together we will help to improve your health, confidence and lifestyle in a fun and rewarding way.
Call, text or email me today to set up your free consultation.
Follow me on Facebook and Instagram @agilitypersonaltraining
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Functional specialist
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Muscle tone and development
- Postural correction
- Special populations
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- First Class Honours Degree in Sports Therapy (including Sports and Remedial Massage)
- NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Personal Training
- Level 4 Exercise GP Referral
- BTEC National Diploma in Sport
- Studio Cycling (Spinning)