Full body buddy workout
Working out with someone can be great way to have fun and get a workout in at the same time. You’ll probably find you’ll push yourself more than if you were working out alone!
So what are you waiting for? Complete each exercise 10 times, take 1-minute rest and repeat for 10 minutes.
Before you dive in to the main workout, make sure to warm up. Jog on the spot and start with some star jumps to raise your body temperature so you’re ready for your main workout.
Main workout - 3 Exercises
Sit up and high 5
- Lie on the floor facing the ceiling with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Have your partner lie down facing you, interlacing their feet with yours.
- Squeeze your abs and lift your shoulders off the floor.
- Sit up and reach to clap high 5 both hands with your partner.
- Lower your shoulders slowly back to starting position.
Press up and clap
- Begin facing each other in a plank position. Space yourself so that you are at arm’s reach of each other.
- Place each hand as wide as is comfortable.
- Slowly lower your chest towards the floor whilst keeping your abs tight and back straight
- Push back up to the start position and clap your partner’s opposite hand
High 5 squat jump
- Begin facing each other, about 1 metre away, with feet hip-width distance apart.
- Sit into a squat whilst keeping a tall spine and braced core.
- Then jump as high as you can and give your partner a high 5 mid-air.
- Land softly on your feet.
After you’ve completed your workout, cool down by performing some static stretches. Hold each stretch for about 15-30 seconds. Well done!
Don’t forget to share your snaps of your workout by tagging @puregymoffical and hashtagging #1millionreasons on Instagram.