I've always loved sport, from playing football and cricket to skiing, trekking and Mountain Biking. I’ve completed three marathons and many half-marathons. After a career in finance I decided to follow my passion, qualifying in Fitness Instruction and Personal Training.
Your journey with me will begin with understanding what you want to achieve and building a strong relationship so that I can support you throughout. I'll be helping through a combination of exercise, nutrition and lifestyle advice. I can guarantee that your work-outs will be enjoyable, and I'll be encouraging you throughout the week working towards the results you want.
It's not about short-term fixes. I'm passionate about helping you make permanent changes to your lifestyle, enabling you to be fitter, healthier and happier!
Please contact me to book a free consultation!
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistent motivation
- Weight loss
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma In Fitness Instruction and Personal Training
- Postural Assessment and Correction
- Advanced Training Systems (including HIIT)
- Advanced Nutrition for Weight Management
- Qualified TRX Suspension Trainer
- Certificate in Emergency First Aid at Work