My passion has always been within the health and fitness industry, not only that but to offer support and guidance to anyone who needs it.
Over the last two years of being a Personal Trainer, I have always had the same goal for each of my clients: to teach you enough about nutrition, lifestyle and exercise that you no longer need a PT.
During this process we will work together mentally, physically and emotionally to get you to not only where you want to be, but where you deserve to be. Whether it’s having more energy throughout the day, building up your glutes, toning up or being able to fit into a smaller/bigger size dress.
I am a very happy go lucky kind of person, so feel free to contact me via mobile, email or come and see me on the gym floor!
PS strive for progress, not perfection.
- Bespoke plan
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Pre and post natal
- Weight loss
- HND: Fitness, Health & Exercise
- REPS Level 3 Personal Training
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Certificate in Pre & Post Natal
- Certificate in Physical Activity for Older Adults
- Certificate in Circuit Training
- First Aid Certificate