I'm a highly qualified professional with more than 20 years’ experience both in the UK and abroad. In that time I've been a Personal Trainer, fitness instructor and fitness manager.
I'm friendly, approachable and passionate about what I do best which is working with people. I love working one to one with Personal Training clients as well as in group sessions such as spinning, boxercise and boot camp.
In my Personal Training sessions I make use of a variety of settings and equipment, focusing on functional training to enable my clients to achieve their goals whatever they may be.
Whether your goal is to lose weight, improve strength and cardiovascular fitness, rehabilitate from an injury or return to fitness after a baby, I can help you achieve it.
- Body confidence
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 4 Register of Exercise Professionals: R0006404
- NVQ Level 3 OCR - Leisure Management
- NVQ Level 3 OCR - Physical Activity and Exercise
- Olympic Weightlifting
- Extreme Kettlebell Instructor
- Diploma in Personal Training
- Stability ball
- Sport nutrition
- First Aid at work including CPR