As a fully-qualified sport and fitness practitioner with over five years' experience coaching athletes in clubs and schools, I can help you realise your ambitions, whether they are to finish your first half marathon, improve your running times or purely improve your all-round fitness and well-being.
My approach is to provide one-to-one coaching backed up with structured, realistic training plans tailored to your lifestyle, personal ambitions and needs. The training programme will be built around you, your current fitness levels and your targets.
Alongside gym conditioning, which creates a strong foundation for your general conditioning, I can also improve you as a runner. We can look to do some faster running on and off road, try some threshold running or even Kenyan hill sessions. I'll review your running technique and give you lots of guidance. Not only that, I'll run with you during your coaching, making sure you're getting the most from your time with me and also in your own sessions.
- Bespoke plan
- Muscle tone and development
- Nutritional guidance
- Persistent motivation
- Sport specific training
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Sport Coaching and Development (BA Hons)
- Btec Level 3 Sport and Exercise Science
- Level 2 Qualified Uk Athletics Coach
- Leeds 10 K winner
- North Yorkshire 10k Champion 2015
- Olympic torch bearer 2012
- Nominated Leeds sports volunteer of the year 2014