Hello my name is Gemma!
I am very excited to be apart of the Pure Gym team. I have always been interested in sport since a young age and this was the main subject I took in school up to university.
I have got a high level of passion for fitness and helping others achieve their goals! I studied Fitness and personal training when I was at university and had the opportunity to train with some staff from the university which was amazing and really helped me get an idea of what I wanted to focus on as a personal trainer.
My focus area as a personal trainer is weight loss and strength training I feel these can really go hand in hand with each other when training and can allow people to gain confidence in the gym. I am beyond excited to start training and classes! Excited to meet you all.
- Body confidence
- Body fat reduction
- Muscle tone and development
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 2 Gym Instructor Award
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Award
- Bsc Fitness and Personal Training
- Level 3 Exercise Referral Award
- Exercise Training For Older Adults
- Soft tissue and corrective exercise diploma