My name is Claire Thomas
"My goal is to help others achieve their goals."
I have been in the fitness industry for 20 years and I have been a Personal Trainer for eight years. I teach many group fitness classes including Spinning, Circuits, Toning, Abs and much more. I feel very lucky that I love what I do and I want to share my passion for exercise with others.
Why is Personal Training for me?
- I am new to exercise and need guidance and support.
- I am bored of doing the same thing and not getting the results I want.
- I want to try something new.
- I am lacking motivation and not attending the gym as regularly as I would like.
- One to one Training
- Partner Training
- Group Training. 3-4 people
Whatever your reason I am here to help.
There are many reasons people chose to invest in Personal Training. These can vary from increasing fitness levels, flexibility, developing strength, weight loss or just good old fashioned fun. I believe fitness is a lifestyle and the benefits you will receive will definitely outweigh the reasons not to train. With my knowledge and experience, I would like to guide, motivate and help you on your journey.
So why wait? Contact me or speak to me on the gym floor.
It's time to become a better you!
- Body fat reduction
- Postural correction
- Strength and conditioning
- Weight loss
- Level 3 in Personal Training
- Indoor Cycle Instructor
- Boxercise Instructor
- Suspension Training (TRX)
- NCFE Exercise Studies
- Exercise to Music
- Fist Aid at work