PureGym Edinburgh Waterfront
And get these Plus benefits
If you want a new fitness experience in Edinburgh for a great price then walk this way because we have broken the mould. Our great-value gym along the Firth of Forth welcomes everyone and every body whether you’re new to exercise, a regular or a seasoned pro. And to make your work-outs easier our gym is open 24 hours a day so we are ready when you are. Our gym also has free parking*.
We want to keep PureGym a safe environment for everyone to work out. If you plan to train at night or during un-staffed hours (check your gym’s hours here), please read our unstaffed hours document here to ensure your safety when at the gym.
We have multiple gyms in Edinburgh to choose from: Gyms in Edinburgh
Inside the gym
- Jonny Dalziel Gym Manager
- Sophie Amers Assistant Gym Manager
So why join?
- Free parking (parking restrictions may apply, see below for details)
- No contract
- Over 220 pieces of state-of-the-art equipment, in a clean, comfortable, safe, friendly and spacious setting
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fully air conditioned for your comfort
- Changing facilities available
- Free initial exercise induction
- Personal trainers available
- A dedicated members area on our website with online training and nutrition guides
- Exclusive brand discounts on Plus membership
- Bring a friend 4 times a month
- Book classes 14 days in advance
- Freeze at no extra cost
- Multi gym access
Get more with a
All the benefts of a
Core membership plus:
- Bring a guest up to 4 times a month
- Freeze your membership anytime
- Bigger discounts on brands
- Multi Gym Access
How to find us
If you're coming by car, pop EH5 1SA into your SatNav and park for up to two hours in Morrison's car park. *Parking restrictions may apply. Please check in the car park before you enter the gym. PureGym is not responsible for any parking fines.
The x37, 38 and 47 bus will drop you at the British Gas terminal.